Supports offered by your Preschool Inclusion Consultant
- Tailored professional development designed to increase educator expertise to ensure your preschool is inclusion ready.
- Onsite and virtual visits by experienced practitioners to critically reflect with you to continue to improve inclusive practice in line with your Quality Improvement Plan.
- Proactive, guided planning to increase your capacity to be inclusion ready and to break down barriers to inclusion you may be facing. Read about how your Preschool Inclusion Consultant can support you to develop a Preschool Inclusion Readiness Plan (PIRP).
- Opportunities to increase confidence and practical skills across your team through resource sharing, coaching and mentoring.
- Networking opportunities to connect and collaborate with colleagues.
- Access to current information about programs and services in your community, as well as inclusion resources and strategies.